What uses are Prohibited?
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
1. Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of TOSHOST's products or services, if in the sole judgment of TOSHOST such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
2. Installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer. Warez and any related activities (including hyperlinks on pages hosted on our network). Use of BitTorrent to distribute illegal and/or copyrighted material without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
3. Introduction of malicious programs into the TOSHOST network or servers or other products and services of TOSHOST (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
4. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
5. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
6. Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer's host (e.g., denial of service attack).
7. Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user's terminal session.
8. Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document "use" of TOSHOST's products or services.
9. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "bulk mail", "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam. Non-compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations regarding bulk and commercial e-mail, including but not limited to the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003.
10. Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
11. Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
12. Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster's account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
13. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type.
14. Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the TOSHOST network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by TOSHOST or connected via the TOSHOST network.
15. Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
16. Any activity related to TOR or any other anonymity networks and/or services.
17. Any activity related to virtual currency mining (Bitcoin, etc.) on a shared hosting, reseller hosting, or virtual private server account.
18. Use of any type of virtualization or container (such as qemu or OpenVZ) inside of a Virtual Private Server.
19. Operation of a CDN from a dedicated server without prior approval. Shared resource CDNs (including, but not limited to LIULIANGKUANG and JingLing) are strictly prohibited.
20. Any activity related to HitLeap is prohibited on a shared hosting, reseller hosting, or virtual private server account.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
Upon notification of the existence of an abusable resource (e.g., open news server, unsecured mail relay, or smurf amplifier), the customer shall immediately take all necessary steps to avoid any further abuse of such resource. Any abuse of an open resource that occurs after the customer has received such notification shall be considered a violation of this policy and enforced as such.
TosHost may immediately suspend and/or terminate the customer's service for violation of any provision of this policy upon verbal or written notice, which notice may be provided by voicemail or E-mail. Prior to suspension or termination, TosHost may attempt to work with Customer to cure violations of this policy and ensure that there is no re-occurrence; however, TosHost reserves the right to suspend or terminate based on a first offense. No refunds or credits will be granted for services that are suspended and/or terminated for a violation of this policy.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If your account is automatically approved, your machine user will be created and ready for...
Yes we do.
Your account has both non-web accessible space and of course your web accessible space. Your user...
We'll explain some basic procedures and steps to use your account. Username and Passwords:...
Error 404 indicates that you are requesting a file or a directory that does not exist on the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution